Brand Origin is always looking for talented people to become its team members. We realize that productive people are always a good addition to our organization. join in!
A strong business plan requires going beyond intuition and experience, and supporting your idea with fact-based market research. Investors need to have confidence in your understanding of the market, so don’t let yourself down by skimping on research. We have access to fee-based, subscriber-only resources such as:
- Plan, manage, and drive projects with a specific focus timings and outcomes.
- Work simultaneously on different projects with varying degrees of complexity.
- Take responsibility for the project management aspects of the management of projects from requirements gathering to working with dev team on implementation.
- Work with the Management team to ensure all trackers and reports are up to date e.g. Jira, Project Masterlist, Bug List etc.
- Become a product expert, building to an in-depth knowledge of the product, competitive positioning and industry trends.
We care for our clients’ business as our business. We think and act like business partners, not academic advisors. We share our clients’ aspirations, work to understand their reality, and align our incentives with their objectives — so they know we’re in this together. Personal impact, mentoring, and teamwork are just a few of the benefits of building a career at Consulting Brand Origin.
- 4 years’ project management experience ideally in B2C software delivery.
- Knowledge of the software delivery lifecycle and agile methodologies.
- Able to comfortably communicate with Development and IT teams.
- Bachelor's Degree in a business or technology discipline.
- Agile Project Management Experience desirable.
- Experience working with an online business desirable.